Search engine optimization services play a vital role in increasing your brand website visibility and increasing the organic traffic to your website. We also keep in mind to build a comprehensive SEO content strategy to help your website achieves your expected goals.
We put our consideration to design a well-structured website to make sure that your web pages are fast on all devices and offer a joyful journey for the users. The technical aspects will have a positive impact on your ability to engage with the users and increase your leads.
Once your website is running, we will check that everything is working well as it is supposed to be. All SEO activities will be according to the plan to deliver your business vision and achieve your expected goals.
SEO Content Is The King
SEO Content is content designed & optimized to rank in the different search engines to attract more search engine traffic to the created website. SEO content can include articles, product pages, guides, infographics, slideshows, etc.
If you are tired of looking for SEO experts and developers, you can now count on us as we will:
- Determine the purpose of creating the website.
- Build an SEO Strategy according to your business requirements.
- Determine the best SEO tactics to get you what you want.
- Analyze, monitor, and review the results.
Taking your site to the top
To improve the visibility of your website, you need someone to take care of it and work to increase your rankings on Google for key terms related to your business.
At Oranaa, we offer different key types of SEO:
- On-page SEO
- It is also known as on-site SEO. This service focuses on the process of optimizing the different types of content on your website including focus keywords, meta titles, headers, meta descriptions, etc.
- Off-page SEO
- Not all efforts happen on your site; many other efforts can impact your website and exposure your business to achieve more visits and leads. This service can include social media signals coverage, competitor research, link building, and guest posting.
- Technical SEO
- Slow Websites can kill your dream, as most users expect websites to load in two seconds or less. And almost 40% of them will leave a web page that takes three or more seconds to load.
- This means that website speed is mandatory since google doesn’t prefer to direct the users to websites that don’t load well, which can impact negatively the user experience, thus impacting your ranking on the top of result pages.
- Now, web pages are indexed and ranked on the search engines based on the experience they provide mobile users in the first place.
- Technical efforts will include:
- Take care of your website speed
- Ensure that your site on a mobile device is easy for users to use, this is what is called Mobile-friendliness.
- Check and build your site structure by using the HTTPS hypertext, and consistent internal links.
We’d be happy to help
If you are interested to take advantage of one or more of our services, we can help you determine the best digital marketing strategy that fits your business type and your company growth needs.