Small and large businesses, even startups have realized the importance of SEO these days; and most of them seek SEO services to build brand awareness, promote their business, and increase their conversions and sales. But if you want to consider this service, never seek cheap and affordable SEO packages, in this article, we will show you why.
The importance of SEO
Let’s have a quick tour in search engines and why they are important? Actually, the tour starts when users seek a service or a product or even some information regarding a certain topic on Google (The most popular search engine which has almost 90% of the market share for more than a decade till now according to Statista).
According to other statistics, most traffic comes from the first page on the search engine results pages SERP. This indicates that you should work on search engine optimization in order not to miss your share of brand awareness and conversions in this competition, besides this other benefits of SEO includes:
- Most website traffic comes from organic search.
- Your credibility to users will be at its best.
- SEO analysis helps you to understand the behaviors of your target audience.
- SEO provides you with high-quality conversions and leads.
- Boosts engagement.
- SEO is a long-term investment.
What is the structure of the SEO Package?
You may have asked yourself why SEO services are expensive? I know it’s a long-term project but what does it include? The following are the main sections that every SEO service should include:
On-page means content, some factors must be taken into consideration in order to have a great on-page SEO, here you are the perfect checklist for this strategy:
- Conducting good keyword research that is relevant to your business objective.
- Writing High-quality content including the ideal keywords.
- Keywords distribution and optimization: including them in heading, meta title, meta description, and others.
- Adding relevant internal links (Link building).
- Adding images to the content.
Each of these has its plan, strategy, and requirements to achieve the perfect one.
This includes a strategy for external links (Backlinks) which needs some relations with high authority websites and less spam score. Backlinks should be high quality, valuable and relevant.
This is anything that is not related to content on your website as the website developing and backend. The checklist of technical SEO (Audit) includes but is not limited to:
- Website speed.
- Mobile experience.
- Google crawlers and indexing.
- Website security.
Why should you avoid cheap and affordable SEO packages?
Although all businesses seek cheap and affordable digital marketing services including search engine optimization, you should not waste your budget on cheap affordable SEO packages. As we mentioned above; the SEO package includes 3 main parts: On-page, Off-page, and technical.
Most affordable SEO packages providers don’t cover or involve points of these checklists or use black hat methods (Spam) to rank as soon as possible on search engines.
In fact, black hat SEO strategy might help, and achieve “Temporary” results on SERP, but you have to be aware that the black hat strategy is the 1st enemy of google, if google algorithm discovers this, your website will be blacklisted, and will be removed from result pages of course.
The following reasons will convince you not to waste your budget with cheap SEO packages:
Affordable SEO packages don’t cover all SEO requirements
Basically, the SEO key is HQ content and backlinks. Cheap packages providers start to lose their credibility at this point because they don’t have enough capital to manage high-quality content or good guest posts for backlinks.
Writing good, high quality, and relevant content requires hiring professional content writers who studied content writing basics and should have a background in SEO, they will avoid keyword stuffing, and distribute the relevant keywords in a professional way that serves SEO objectives.
Technical SEO requires a professional web developer who is detailed oriented and a good problem solver.
When it comes to link building, affordable SEO packages companies focus on the quantity, not the quality, this makes your website lose credibility with Google and consider it as spam.
A single size doesn’t fit all bodies
When you seek small business SEO packages, You will find that cheap package companies will present options to you and you should choose from them, this is like an alarm! Every client has his own requirements and marketing needs. Good SEO packages should be according to these needs.
There are several factors that set the costs of SEO services including:
- Your business industry.
- Competitive analysis.
- SWOT analysis.
- Your current situation including website technicalities and your rank on google with specific related keywords.
- Other factors should be discussed.
Black hat vs white hat
Although black hat strategies take a shorter time to rank, White hat ones stay on top longer. Here is a short comparison between both:
- Black hat includes keyword stuffing, nonrelevant keywords, spamming, and buying backlinks.
- White hat includes good keyword research, distributing them well in articles, perfect content plan, resolving technical issues, and making relations with high authority websites for good backlinks.
Finally, when you have a contract with a reputable SEO services company, then you are “investing your budget” for a longer term. You are not buying traffic only but you are investing in your brand and the return on this investment you will find after a few months in the following:
- Higher traffic.
- Your brand will be much known.
- Higher conversions and sales.
- Higher website authority.
- More sales.